Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully. They contain the legal terms and conditions that govern and apply to your use of services provided to you by Mission: Pic, LLC, including products and services provided through www.missionpic.com and Mission: Pic’s mobile app (the “Service”). This Service is operated by Mission: Pic, LLC (“Mission: Pic”). Mission: Pic is also referred to in these Terms as “we”, “our”, and “us”. By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not use our Service.
Mission: Pic allows you to post photos, vote on photos and compete with others through our mobile app (“App”) and our site. As long as you comply with these Terms, you have the right to download and install a copy of the App to your mobile device, and to access and use the Service, for your own personal use.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not copy, modify or distribute the App for any purpose.
3. You may not transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the App or the Service to any third party.
4. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the App or the Service.
5. You may not use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
6. You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos via the Service.
7. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
8. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Mission: Pic users.
9. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
10. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
11. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
12. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a.k.a. “spam”) to any Mission: Pic users.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Mission: Pic page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
15. You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms of Service.
16. Violation of these Terms of Service may, at Mission: Pic’s sole discretion, result in termination of your account. You understand and agree that Mission: Pic cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Mission: Pic, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
Our Service may change from time to time and/or we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or features within the Service), possibly without prior notice to you. Our Service may, at some point, include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Service, queries made through the Service, or from other information. The types and extent of advertising on the Service are also subject to change over time. In consideration for providing you the Service, you agree that we and our third party providers and partners may place advertising on our Service or in connection with the display of content or information on our Service. Reporting Copyright ViolationsMission: Pic respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. At Mission: Pic’s discretion and in appropriate circumstances, Mission: Pic may remove content submitted by you to the Service, terminate the accounts of users or prevent access to the Service by users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe the copyright in your work or in the work for which you act as an agent has been infringed through this Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide Mission: Pic with substantially the following information, which we may then forward to the alleged infringer (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3) for further details):a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.e. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.